- Features a rounded head and slightly angled pins
- Ergonomically designed handle with non-slip grip
- Designed to optimize comfort and control while grooming
- Ideal for daily brushing to remove dead or shedding hair
- Especially effective on double-coated breeds
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 4 cm8 × 3 × 1.5 in|
|Product weight||0.32 lb 144 g|
|Material||Stainless Steel Tines|
|Date first available|
The JW® GripSoft® Slicker Brush is ideal for daily brushing to remove dead and shedding hair. It features an ergonomically designed rubber-sheathed handle with Gripsoft technology that provides you with extreme comfort and precision when grooming. Metal teeth in two different lengths lift shedding hair from the undercoat and loosen lightly matted portions of fur. The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin, keeping them parallel to the skin to prevent "raking" your pet's skin and make grooming more comfortable for your pet. Very effective when used on double-coated breeds with thick fur.
Brush your pet when relaxed in the direction of your pet's hair growth with short strokes to remove dead hair and prevent mats. Use comb after brushing to remove excess hair and prevent tangles.