- Great for all dog breeds and coat lengths
- Loosens up matted portions of fur
- Promotes a smoother tangle-free coat
- GripSoft technology creates a non-slip handle
- Ergonomically designed handle for easier grooming
|Dimensions||23 × 4 × 3 cm9 × 1.5 × 1.25 in|
|Product weight||0.26 lb 116 g|
|Material||Stainless Steel Tines|
|Date first available|
The JW® GripSoft® Shedding Comb has metal teeth in two different lengths specially designed to lift shedding hair from the undercoat and to loosen lightly matted portions of fur. JW combs are specially designed with the teeth turned 90 degrees away from the skin to keep the teeth parallel to the skin while combing. This prevents "raking" the skin while combing and is more comfortable for your pet. The non-slip ergonomically built handle is designed to be more comfortable on the hand, making grooming a more pleasurable experience for you.
Comb after brushing to remove excess hair. For mats, hold matted hair and pull it apart with fingers. Gently comb out slowly.