- For all dog breeds, especially on fine-textured coats
- Removes tangles and breaks up mats
- GripSoft technology features non-slip grips
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Use regularly helps to keep a soft and shiny coat year-round
- Great for use on long-haired breeds
|Dimensions||23 × 4 × 3 cm9 × 1.5 × 1.25 in|
|Tines Length||2.5 cm1 in|
|Product weight||0.26 lb 116 g|
|Material||Stainless Steel Tines|
|Date first available|
The JW® GripSoft® Fine Tooth Comb can be used on all dog breeds, especially those with fine-textured coats, to remove tangles and break up mats. The Gripsoft technology features a rubber-sheathed handle design and non-slip grips that are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming your pet. Removes tangles and breaks up troublesome mats found in your dog's coat. Great for use on long-haired breeds to brush the feathers on the legs and to keep the tail silky and tangle-free. For best results, use regularly to ensure a beautifully soft and shiny coat all year round.
Comb after brushing to remove excess hair. For mats, hold matted hair and pull it apart with fingers. Gently comb out slowly.