- Great for removing mats from the inner layers of fur
- GripSoft technology with non-slip grip and ergonomic handle
- Cut the toughest mats without harming the skin
- Designed to promote a tangle-free coat that's soft to the touch
- Use regularly for a shiny beautiful coat year-round
- Long stainless steel blades
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 7 cm8 × 3 × 2.75 in|
|Blades Length||4.5 cm1.75 in|
|Product weight||0.39 lb 177 g|
|Material||Stainless Steel Blades|
|Date first available|
The JW® GripSoft® Dematting Rake is the best tool for cutting and removing mats from the inner layers of your pet's fur. This tool has long stainless-steel blades specially designed to cut through the toughest mats. Helps to promote a tangle-free coat that is soft to the touch. Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomic handle which are made to provide optimal comfort and control while grooming your pet.
Note: Always use the tool at an angle, holding the rubber handle slanted upright to avoid scratching the skin. For best results use regularly for a shiny beautiful coat year-round.
Be sure your dog is comfortable with grooming in sensitive areas. Keep sessions short and gradually lengthen the time until brushing becomes routine. Use the rake to remove dead and shedding hair from your pet's undercoat. Brushing also distributes natural protective oils through coat and massages skin.